Chick-fil-a Cobb Salad Review


Chick-fil-a offers many good breakfast, lunch, and dinner options for all the chicken lovers out there. I frequent Chick-fil-a for their nuggets, sandwiches, and fries. I feel like these menu options are the meals that define Chick-fil-a. Last summer I tried something at Chick-fil-a that I failed to try in the past. I am talking about the wrap. To my surprise, Chick-fil-a’s wrap is AMAZING. It features grilled chicken, some veggies, and cheese. I decided to eat the wrap with the avocado lime ranch, and I knew I did not need to try another dressing. I was satisfied with the tangy flavor paired with the grilled chicken.


After trying something new at Chick-fil-a last summer, I have been open-minded to the rest of their menu options. So, this food review is going to be about the cobb salad from Chick-fil-a.



Upon first glance, I thought this salad looked sloppy compared to other fast-food restaurants. I think Wendy’s presents their salads better than Chick-fil-a. Some of the ingredients in Chick-fil-a’s cobb salad are leaf lettuce, corn, cherry tomatoes, egg, cheese, and sliced chicken nuggets. These ingredients didn’t blow my mind, but I knew I would be able to add my favorite dressing, avocado lime ranch.


My first bite was nothing special. To be honest, this salad tasted like any other salad. I don’t think Chick-fil-a did a good job of differentiating their salad from competitors. It was quite plain and offered no complex flavors. It was pretty much lettuce with chicken nuggets added on top. If you are looking for a healthy option from Chick-fil-a, I would recommend the Club sandwich, not the cobb salad.

Comments

  1. Not a huge fan of salads, however, huge fan of chick-fil-a chicken nuggets so this is something I would have maybe considered trying, definitely with avocado ranch as well. After reading that it is kind of bland, then I think I will stick to my trusty nuggets or spicy chicken sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment