Ming Shee Chinese Restaurant Review

Ming Shee is a Chinese restaurant in Peoria IL. Located on University Street, Ming Shee offers many different styles of Chinese food. From fried rice to egg foo young, Ming Shee is sure to have the type of Chinese food you are looking for. Ming Shee CLAIMS they have been offering FRESH Chinese food, made to order, for 35 years. For this reason, Ming Shee has been a Peoria favorite for years. 

Peoria locals have made comments like “Wow! I love this place! Really fast service, great-tasting Chinese food, and large portions.” When I was ordering my food I was greeted with great customer service and had the opportunity to hear from a loyal customer. This customer told me “there is no other Chinese restaurant I will eat at in Peoria.” 

With high expectations, I received my take-out and I was on my way. 

I ordered sesame chicken, ham fried rice, a pork egg roll, and a crab rangoon. As expected, my food was AMAZING. The sesame chicken had a tasty sauce that wasn’t too thick – which is always a worry for me. The fried rice was cooked with bean sprouts and ham. I have never had fried rice like this, but I must say the flavors work in harmony. The egg roll was packed full of fresh flavor! 

The only side I did not care for was my crab rangoon. Usually, I love crab rangoons, so this was a bit disappointing. 

All in all, I would recommend this restaurant to my peers, as it is tasty and cheap. The cost of my meal was $9.87. I would say this price is fair considering the fresh food and fast service. 

Thumbs up to Ming Shee! 

Comments

  1. Ming Shee is by far my favorite Chinese restaurant in Peoria. My family has been going there for years and we all love the food. I highly recommend the general tso chicken and beef fried rice, it’s fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO good! I would never think to try this based on the external aesthetics of the building. I'll have to go after reading your review. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ham Fried Rice is a new one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment