Trattoria Tiramisu Review

The hype is finally over. For months people had told me that tiramisu from Trattoria Tiramisu in Bettendorf, Iowa is a must. Since I am not much of a dessert fan, I never went out of my way to try this Italian treat. Then I heard it tastes like coffee. I was sold.

As dinner commenced, my stomach was not yet satisfied. The waiter came around and asked if we saved room for dessert. Now was my chance. Five minutes later, the waiter brought a piece of tiramisu back to the table. It looked delicious.

It was love at first bite. This cake-like dessert was sweet and bitter all at the same time. In my opinion, tiramisu will take care of any sweet tooth. Another feature I like about this tiramisu is that it is a refreshing treat. Tiramisu does not make you feel nasty after eating a slice -- like some dense desserts. For that reason, I would recommend the drive to Bettendorf, Iowa just for tiramisu from Trattoria Tiramisu.

Comments