Los Cabos Food Review

It’s taco Tuesday! This week I decided to go to a taco place in Peoria, IL that celebrates taco Tuesday. The search did not take too long. I found a taco place in downtown Peoria that has a pretty good deal. This deal is $1 tacos. At Los Cabos tacos are packed with your choice of chicken or beef and served with a side of chips and salsa. 
I went to Los Cabos this past Tuesday (10/1/19) and was greeted with very friendly staff. I sat at the table and the waiter brought me chips and salsa and asked me what I would like to eat. I told him 1 beef taco and 3 chicken tacos. As I was waiting, I had a chance to try the chips and salsa. The salsa was very tasty. I’m pretty sure it was homemade, but either way it made my stomach happy. When I was 3 minutes into eating my chips, my tacos came out. Talk about fast service. I was surprised to see that my tacos were big! They don’t give you skimpy tacos just because the are $1. They fill those babies up. 

I put some hot sauce on the tacos and ate away. The meat was very fresh, but it tasted like it was boiled for too long and not seasoned. Everything else was perfect. For $1 tacos, I would recommend these. I walked out of Los Cabos with a full stomach and with $4 less in my pocket. Not bad!

Comments

  1. I love Mexican food and I am always trying to find a Mexican restaurant that compares to the one in my hometown. When I was downtown a couple of days ago I literally walked right past Los Cabos! Based on your recommendation I will definitely have to check this place out for cheap tacos next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure that timing beats my local Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is right by where I work, I might check it out on my lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment