RXBAR Review


Have you ever wanted a tasty snack that is also healthy? Well, look no further! The RXBAR is high in protein and a quick source of energy. The RXBAR is made with real ingredients like egg whites for protein, dates to bind, and nuts for texture. These energy-packed bars have 12g of protein and 5g of fiber all in less than 220 calories. For these reasons, I decided to give these protein bars a try.
 
 

Last week I was in the store planning out my meals. When I was about to checkout, I realized I needed a snack for the week. So, I adventured back into the hectic aisles of the store. I couldn't find anything. As I was exiting the final aisle, I found what I was looking for. A healthy snack. I've seen many individuals give the RXBAR a try, but I never managed to try it myself. With the RXBARs in the cart, I headed to the checkout.

I decided on getting the peanut butter & berries flavor. At a cost of $1.75 per bar, the risk wasn't too high. As I opened the RXBAR, I was surprised. Visually, this protein bar looked like trash. The bar was brown and sticky. Yikes, I had a bad first impression. However, when I tasted the bar, my perception changes. The flavor was peanut butter & berries, and it tasted just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Immediately, I found a liking for these bars. The taste and the health benefits of the bar made me a fan. The one drawback I found was the fact that the bar sticks to your teeth. If you can get around this, you will love RXBARs.


Comment your favorite flavor!

Comments

  1. I like most of the RX Bars, except the blueberry ones. Ew.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment