Butch's White Pizza Review

Every once and a while we need a break from work, high standards, and healthy eating. Without a break, we can get bogged down and feel like the world is caving in on us. Many individuals have different ways to take a break from lifelike binge-watching their favorite shows on Netflix or going to the bar to drink copious amounts of alcohol. Well lucky for you, this food review pairs well with both of these breaks-from-life scenarios. Whether you are up late watching Netflix or drinking at your favorite bar, you can enjoy one of my favorite frozen pizzas. The pizza I am referring to is Butch's White Pizza. This pizza is one of my favorites because it has no pizza sauce. Yeah, you heard me right. No pizza sauce. Instead of pizza sauce, this pizza has a layer of garlic butter sauce. In my opinion, garlic butter sauce adds much more flavor and pairs with the rest of the ingredients better than marinara sauce would.

This pizza is a great snack-like pizza because it has thin-crust and light toppings. The toppings that are on this pizza are cheese, onions, and sausage.

Cooked until crispy, I decided to eat this pizza with some chipotle peppers to add some extra spice. The result was near perfect. The crust provided a nice crunch, and the toppings provided a nice flavor that was not overwhelming.

One thing I wish I could change about this pizza is the outer crust. I have had many thin-crust pizzas, and my favorites are the ones that have a little extra outer crust. I know this is a personal preference, but it would have made this pizza a perfect 10/10 for me. 

The next time you are looking to take a break from your hectic life, stop by your local grocery store and pick up a Butch's White Pizza!

 

Comments

  1. Daughter is currently selling Butch's for a fundraiser. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment