Leaves 'n Beans Review

During finals week, the library can be a scary place. When you are looking for a quiet and cozy place to study, I would highly recommend Leaves ‘n Beans. Not only is the atmosphere of the coffee shop unique, it has amazing snack options and drinks.

Leaves ‘n Beans is located in Peoria Heights in a small house. When you walk in, you cannot help but notice the art work on the walls and the worn-down hardwood floors. When I sit in this place, I can’t help but feel smarter. Now let’s talk about the customer service – something that is very important to me. Leaves ‘n Beans gets a 10 out of 10. The gentleman that greeted me and asked how I was doing. He didn’t just ask how I was doing because it was part of the job, he asked how I was doing in a caring way.

Finally, what are the food/drinks like? Well they are fresh and tasty. The muffin I got was fluffy, sweet, and salty. I completely forgot what the name of the muffin was called, but it had chocolate chips and bacon mixed in. It was like I was eating chocolate chip pancakes and bacon at the same time. The drink I got with my muffin was a chai latte. Normally, chai lattes are either too strong or too watery. This chia latte wasn’t too overbearing, and the cream added a nice rich flavor.

Again, if you are looking for a cozy spot to study, I would recommend Leaves ‘n Beans. The price points are cheaper than Starbucks and its more low-key than Starbucks.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this place but I like the vibe you're describing. I also like that its cheaper than Starbucks, that's always a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar vibe, now that your study days are almost over, is Eli's in Morton.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment